Nuff Nang Ads

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 'dark' lover (kekasih gelapku)...for the next 2 weeks !!

This 2-wheeled horse....will be my BEST companion, for the next 2 weeks !


1st encounter... was a love-hate relationship..

..remembered how I used to curse her heavyweight body, and difficult maneouvrability...

..and how I nearly fell off whilst hugging her body..... eeuuww !

...1st encounter hugging her made my hands and arms sore...until the next morning !


BUT.....

The 2nd encounter..... is different..

ive got ADDICTED to her overweight body, and difficult-but-stable manouvrability..
..and also i just LOVE to hear her squeal when pressed !

so I CANT STOP dating her...... until eventually the rain comes !!

..and separates us both...


Meet my best buddy and companion...for the next 2 weeks..

The Kawasaki ER-6N !    ( this is the driving school's property ! )
( err... what did you guys have in mind huh ???)







Deep in my heart i pray to Allah.... to give me success during the 'B full' licence test next week....
InshaAllah, Ameen....

No comments:

Post a Comment