Nuff Nang Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Failure....a seldom-encountered option.




Sometimes in life, you may face things that you despise the most.... Failures !

...and that's what's happened to me last week....


..i failed my motorcycle driving test......and felt uneasy about it.   :(

..not that i dont have the skills, but maybe Allah has better plans for me.

( apparently i managed to go through the harder part of the test, BUT  failed in the easiest component of the test - the 'isyarat tangan' (part 3) test  - the part where usually everybody passed ! )
... my ER6N bike engine just went dead in the last obstacle...  FAIL !

...even though ive practiced and had undergone the obstacle for (at least) more than 40 times !!
( but sadly not much of a problem before this... )  .....nampak sangat takde rezeki for me..

...but then again NEVER depend on your efforts alone, instead you need to couple it with du'a...
...because the success are from Allah, and NOT from your efforts alone...

... the overall experience will somehow mature me, i guess
...and without failure, there will be no sweet taste of success..

...maybe this incident is a sign.... for me to wait first , before snatching a superbike, hehe


...but ALHAMDULILLAH, syukur because after all, i can skip the hard part of the test in my 're-examination' next week, and straight away proceed with the easier component...

No comments:

Post a Comment