Nuff Nang Ads

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

De Templer Chinese Cuisine..



This is the last of the makan-makan spree during my stay in KL..

STILL Chinese food  is among my preference, due to the un-'guilty'-ness whenever i take it for dinner..

Before i went back to kuantan, i managed to 'singgah' to De Templer chinese restaurant, just beside MRR2 near the exit to Wangsa Maju.

Managed to try 2 dishes....

1)  Cantonese style Yee Mee   ( the usual dish... kat kedai Tomyam Thai food pun ada benda nih !  )




2)  And  Prawn Dumpling  ( Dumplings are a MUST HAVE for me whenever i go to any chinese restaurant, hehe )   - the prawns are Big, costs slightly less than RM 5 for 3 pieces ...




well, i think this is a slightly cheaper option to go for chinese food, compared with Dong Yi Shan..... and the taste is almost equally delicious !
....bcoz for this 2 dishes and a big glass of 'air sirap', it only cost me LESS than RM 15.....

Cuma, the MAIN setback for me is this restaurant does not have the renowned Home-Made Chinese Mee.....
Hmmm..... sayangnya!


...was thinking of trying Butter Prawn  for my next visit.... Together with my Simvastatin or Crestor OF COURSE !!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment