Nuff Nang Ads

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to old routines.... JUST for this week




Well, this week I need to re-run back the previous routines – which ive done countlessly for the past 3 years   -   Driving back to and fro  - from Ktn – KL – Ktn……

There’s mixed feelings whilst driving to KL -  the nostalgia, not to mention the ‘sadness’ of having to leave my family for one week again for the next leg of my compulsory course…




However, the BEST thing is – to race and test my 3 year old Babe – as fast as the speed can limit it – 180 km/h to be exact, before the speed limiter cuts in.



The car might not be as pleasant to drive as the German Gals that ive fallen in love with earlier, but it never failed to give me the smiles whilst driving  !  :)

Then again, when my family of 5 is on board, you can't expect this 1.8L aspirated engine to perform like a sports car, hehe


That's why is currently planning to buy myself a fun-to-drive car ( big boys toys ) for me to enjoy....


btw, what's life for.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment