Nuff Nang Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Third Movie Trip… Ever !




This is frankly my THIRD movie-watching trip…. My 1st one is during my sekolah days, whereby went with my parents to watch  ‘Dia Ibuku’  years ago !   My second movie was with my sis, when I sort of WON 2 free passes to see Spiderman 3 debut about 2 yrs back….

…so this is the third time…  :blush:

Went to watch AVATAR 3D recently with my wife, after hearing a lot of its reputations … ( itupun setelah diajak berkali2 oleh my wife , hehe)… and frankly it’s worth it  J

Hehe maybe im not much of a happening person, or a movie-goer before… or a type of family man perhaps??!    :P

So now my wife is ‘addicted’ to movies, and we planned to go for our next movie trip soon, maybe next weekend, HaHaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment